Monday, July 23, 2012

A Country Wedding

A few months ago, my cousin Tracy renewed her vows with her husband, Trevor, of three years. They did not get to have a real wedding, so this was an opportunity for them to get married before friends and family. Trevor has been stationed in Texas for a long time and has deployed a few times, making it hard for them to plan a wedding before now. The ceremony was held outside of an old plantation home in South Alabama that was built in 1835, which was very charming. It was extremely hot and sticky - you'd think I'd be use to the sweltering heat and humidity of Alabama in the summer. Regardless of the heat, the wedding was beautiful.

I have to share some of the pictures I took, because the decorations were gorgeous. It was country chic décor, with mason jar lanterns and miss-matched table arrangements that all seemed to go very well together. The gerbera daisies were lovely. I even got some great photos of my munchkin Ramsey playing by the fish pond.

Country chic is really not my style, but this wedding made me a believer. It was perfect for Tracy, and it was absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to the happy couple!


























Linking up with:

1 comment :

  1. This looks like such an amazing and beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete