Monday, July 16, 2012

Ballerina Handprint Art

My little munchkin just finished her first year of dance, and she absolutely loves it! It’s also really awesome that she’s taking dance lessons from Mrs. C.J., my dance teacher growing up. Here’s a picture of her at one of her performances.




I thought it would be fun to try a painting I saw on Pinterest (yes, I live on Pinterest) using handprints. We mixed up some pink finger paint, and Ramsey made handprints for the tutu. I cut the leotard out of cardstock, covered it in glue, and let Ramsey glitter it. I embellished it with ribbon then wrote her name and the year. It turned out so cute, and it was a great activity to do with the little one. Super cheap, easy, and cute!






Linked up with:


The Well Crafted Home             My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia


Pin It

3 comments :